My Real Squeeze Mask - Lime
This refreshing water-type real mask, enriched with moisture from fresh limes, leaves the skin looking bright and transparent.
1. Perfect skin-fitting! Adherence BOOST!
A 100% natural sheet made of cellulose of eucalyptus tree is sturdier than other mask sheets and adheres to skin thinly and transparently to help deliver serum more effectively.
* The ‘Easy Peel Design’ that has a handle at the top of a sheet makes it more convenient to apply and remove the sheet.
2. Filled with rich ingredients! Nourishment BOOST!
The ‘Cold Brew Squeeze Process’, which extracts ingredients slowly at low temperatures, ensures that the full nutrients are completely absorbed into the skin.
3. Each sheet filled with specific skin benefits! Skin health BOOST!
This sheet mask, which is ideal as a daily pack, has refreshing water-types (6 varieties), moisture-rich serum-types (6 varieties), and rich cream-types (6 varieties), each with different skin benefits.
* The icons on the package indicate different types of texture for more convenience.
4. Jeju green complex X Squeezed lime = Transparency & Brightening!
Thanks to innisfree’s sincere dedication, Jeju green complex (green tea, tangerine, cactus, camellia leaves & orchid) and squeezed lime make the skin transparent and bright.
5. Additional whitening functions!
Additional whitening function addresses your concerns about skin tone.
WATER / AQUA / EAU, GLYCERIN, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, NIACINAMIDE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CITRUS AURANTIFOLIA (LIME) JUICE, BETAINE, PANTHENOL, XANTHAN GUM, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, PEG-60 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, CENTELLA ASIATICA EXTRACT, ALLANTOIN, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, PAEONIA SUFFRUTICOSA ROOT EXTRACT, DIPOTASSIUM GLYCYRRHIZATE, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT, DISODIUM EDTA, CITRUS AURANTIFOLIA (LIME) OIL, PANTOLACTONE, SODIUM HYALURONATE
1. After cleansing, use toner to refine skin texture. 2. Unfold and place the mask on the face, avoiding eye and lip area.
3. Leave on for 10-20 minutes. 4. Discard the mask and gently pat for further absorption.