My Real Squeeze Mask - Manuka Honey
This moisturising essence-type real mask, enriched with nourishing manuka honey, thoroughly replenishes moisture on dry, rough skin.
1. Perfect skin-fitting! Adherence BOOST!
A 100% natural sheet made of cellulose from eucalyptus tree is sturdier than other mask sheets and adheres to skin thinly and transparently to help deliver serum more effectively.
* The ‘Easy Peel Design’ that has a handle at the top of the sheet makes application and removal more convenient.
2. Filled with rich ingredients! Nourishment BOOST!
The ‘Cold Brew Squeeze Process’, which extracts ingredients slowly at low temperatures, ensures that the full nutrients are completely absorbed into the skin.
3. Each sheet filled with specific skin benefits! Skin health BOOST!
This sheet mask, which is ideal as a daily pack, has refreshing water-types (6 varieties), moisture-rich serum-types (6 varieties), and rich cream-types (6 varieties), each with different skin benefits.
* The icons on the package indicate different types of texture for more convenience.
4. Jeju green complex X Manuka honey = Nourishing & Moisturising!
Thanks to innisfree’s sincere dedication, Jeju green complex (green tea, tangerine, cactus, camellia leaves & orchid) and Manuka honey provide the skin with a nourishing and moisturizing effect.
Water, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Alcohol, Betaine, Honey Extract, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Glyceryl Caprylate, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Palmitoyl Sarcosinate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Fragrance, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract, Orchid Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Camellia Japonica Leaf Extract, Opuntia Coccinellifera Fruit Extract
1. After cleansing, use toner to refine skin texture.
2. Unfold and place the mask on the face, avoiding eye and lip area.
3. Leave on for 10-20 minutes.
4. Discard the mask and gently pat for further absorption.