Pro Oil Absorbing Moisturizer with SPF 30 Broad Spectrum Sunscreen, 4 Oz
Cetaphil Pro Oil Absorbing Moisturizer
It soothes dry skin and reduces shine while moisturizing skin. This broad spectrum formulation protects against sun’s harmful rays and UV damage.
Specially formulated for oily skin to relieve dryness and soften skin
4-in-1 formula to help absorb oil, reduce shine, hydrate and provide broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
Contains Oleosome technology which uses a lower concentration of sunscreen filters for less irritation and greater hydration
Micropearl technology absorbs surface oil, helps reduce shine and gives skin a matte finish
Lightweight, non-greasy, absorbs quickly
|Allantoin, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, caprylyl glycol, carbomer, diisopropyl sebacate, dimethicone, dimethiconol, disodium edta, glycerin, glycyrrhetinic acid, hydroxypalmitoyl sphinganine (ceramide), isopropyl lauroyl sarcosinate, panthenol, pentylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, polymethyl methacrylate, polysorbate 61, potassium sorbate, silica, sodium stearoyl glutamate, sucrose tristearate, tocopheryl acetate, triethanolamine, water, xanthan gum, zinc gluconate.|
Step 1: Cleanse daily with Cetaphil PRO DermaControl™ Oil Removing Foam Wash
Step 2: Moisture through-out the day with Cetaphil PRO DermaControl™ Oil Absorbing Moisturizer with SPF 30.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours.
Sun Protection Measures:
- Regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher.
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10am-2 pm.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sun glasses.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- When using this product, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
- May stain some fabrics.