Acne Foaming Wash Benzoyl Peroxide 10% Maximum Strength 3oz
Clear, treat and prevent even the worst breakouts with PanOxyl 10% Benzoyl Peroxide Maximum Strength Acne Foaming Wash. This cleanser for acne-prone skin can be used on both the face and body. PanOxyl Acne Foaming Wash contains the highest concentration of benzoyl peroxide available without a prescription. This powerful daily cleanser starts working quickly to clear inflammatory acne and kills over 99% of acne-causing bacteria in 15 seconds.*
Acne treatments can be harsh and drying to skin, so PanOxyl’s benzoyl peroxide washes contain moisturizers to combat dryness. Complicated skincare routines? No thanks. PanOxyl Benzoyl Peroxide Acne Foaming Wash clears and treats existing breakouts and helps prevent new zits from forming in one step.
- Maximum Strength – Contains the highest concentration of benzoyl peroxide available without a prescription
- Starts Working Fast – Anti-bacterial wash kills over 99% of acne-causing bacteria in 15 seconds
- Breaks the Acne Cycle – Clears existing acne and helps prevent new breakouts from forming
- Multi-Use Cleanser – Cleans and clears acne on the face, chest and back
- Daily Acne Maintenance – Contains moisturizers to help combat dryness
Inactive Ingredients: carbomer homopolymer type C, carbomer interpolymer type A, decyl glucoside, dimethicone, dioctyl sodium sulfosuccinate, glycerin, palmitic acid, polyacrylate crosspolymer-6, polyoxyl 40 stearate, propanediol, purified water, silica, sodium chloride, sodium citrate, sodium hydroxide, sodium laurylglucosides hydroxypropylsulfonate, sorbitan stearate, stearic acid, t-butyl alcohol, xanthan gum
- For the treatment of acne
- Wet area to be cleansed
- Apply acne wash and gently massage area for 1-2 minutes
- Rinse thoroughly and pat dry, because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with 1 application daily, then gradually increase to 2 or 3 times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
- If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.