Bioderma Atoderm Intensive Baume 500Ml+ Atoderm Intensive Gel Offer
Atoderm Intensive Baume:
• Intensively anti-itching and replenishing care. Ultra-soothing & ultra-nourishing.
• The exclusive Lipigenium complex, composed of biolipids naturally found in the epidermis, durably reconstructs the skin barrier by biologically stimulating the synthesis of lipids and proteins that make up the intercorneocyte cement.
• Skin barrier therapy patent: Bacteria are naturally found on the skin’s surface and are necessary for its balance. In the event of atopy-prone skin, excess levels of certain bacteria can cause its condition to worsen. This patented complex limits the adhesion of these bacteria to the skin’s surface.
Atoderm Intensive Gel moussant:
• Soft purifying cleansing gel, anti-itching.
• Formulated with purifying agents and Vitamin PP, Atoderm Intensive Gel Moussant combats the proliferation of microorganisms, irritants that aggravate cutaneous dryness.
• Atoderm Intensive Gel Moussant soothes sensations of discomfort and irritation and helps biologically strengthen the skin barrier.
• Shower gel: Gently cleanses Soothes sensations of discomfort and irritation Protects from cutaneous dryness.
• Respects the skin balance thanks to the superfatting cleansing base Very good tolerance.
• The shower gel has excellent rinsability.
• Intensive balm Soothes and reduces the urge to scratch Intensely nourishes and restores lipids Makes the skin feel more comfortable and becomes stronger.
• In a lasting way Very good tolerance.
• Non-sticky, non-oily texture.
• Instant absorption.
How To Use:
• Morning and/or evening
• STEP 1: Apply Atoderm Intensive Gel Moussant on wet skin.
• STEP 2: Lather, then rinse thoroughly.
• STEP 3: Dry gently.
• STEP 4: Then use Atoderm Intensive Baume (Balm) care.
Points Of Interest:
• Atoderm Intensive Baume: Suitable for: Body and Face.
• If dryness persists, consult a healthcare professional.
• May be used on newborns, except premature infants.
• Atoderm Intensive Gel moussant Suitable for: Body, Face, and Hand.