CeraVe, Healing Ointment
CeraVe Healing Ointment is formulated to temporarily protect, soothe and hydrate skin as it recovers from cracking, chafing, extreme dryness or injuries such as burns, scrapes and cuts. The lightweight yet intensely hydrating formula features three essential ceramides and hyaluronic acid in a moisturizing petrolatum base. This balm is also non-comedogenic so it’s suitable for all skin types, and free of fragrance, preservatives, dyes and lanolin to minimize the risk of irritation—and it can be used as lip care, too.
- Formulated to temporarily protect, soothe and hydrate skin
- Suitable for dry, cracked and chafed skin
- Fragrance-free and lanolin-free to minimize the risk of irritation
- Ceramides: Essential for healthy skin, ceramides help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Hyaluronic acid: This ingredient attracts hydration to the skin’s surface and helps the skin retain moisture
- Non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic, preservative-free and dye-free
- Developed with dermatologists
- Accepted by the National Eczema Association
Petrolatum, Paraffinum Liquidum / Mineral Oil / Huile Minerale, Paraffin, Ozokerite, Dimethicone, Aqua / Water / Eau, Ceramide Np, Ceramide Ap, Ceramide Eop, Carbomer, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Proline, Cholesterol, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Panthenol, Pantolactone, Phytosphingosine, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin.
- Apply as needed