Cerave Hydrating Cleanser Bar
MILD SOAP-FREE BAR CLEANSER FOR DRY TO NORMAL SKIN 5% MOISTURIZING CREAM
Gentle cleansing bar with hydration
Bar soap is easy and convenient to use—and it can also be a source of hydration and other beneficial ingredients for the skin. You just need to know what to look for. With a formula that's non-comedogenic, your cleanser bar won't clog your pores—and with one, that contains ceramides and hyaluronic acid, like CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser Bar, it can also hydrate and restore the skin’s barrier.
Suitable for normal to dry skin, the CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser Bar was developed with dermatologists to effectively remove dirt, oil and makeup without disrupting the natural skin barrier. In addition to three essential ceramides and hyaluronic acid, this soap-free cleanser bar also features 5% CeraVe Moisturizing Cream and patented MVE Delivery Technology to release a steady stream of hydration for 24-hours.
SODIUM COCOYL ISETHIONATE, STEARIC ACID, AQUA / WATER / EAU, SODIUM ISETHIONATE, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, COCAMIDOPROPYL, HYDROXYSULTAINE, POTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, CERAMIDE NP, CERAMIDE AP, CERAMIDE EOP, CARBOMER, GLYCERIN, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, CETEARETH-20, DIMETHICONE, BEHENTRIMONIUM, METHOSULFATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, SODIUM LAUROYL LACTYLATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, CHOLESTEROL, PHENOXYETHANOL, DISODIUM EDTA, DIPOTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, TOCOPHEROL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PETROLATUM, PHYTOSPHINGOSINE, XANTHAN GUM, ETHYLENE BRASSYLATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN.
- Suitable for normal to dry skin
- Gently removes dirt, oil and makeup without disrupting the skin’s natural protective barrier
- MVE Technology: This patented delivery system continually releases moisturizing ingredients for 24-hour hydration
- Ceramides: Help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Hyaluronic acid: Helps retain the skin’s natural moisture
- Non-comedogenic and fragrance-free
- Developed with dermatologists
- Accepted by the National Eczema Association
HOW TO USE
- Wet bar and work into a lather
- Massage onto skin