Egyptian Magic All Purpose Skin Cream
Professional skin cream with a magical touch.
THE ORIGINAL SINCE 1991.
- All-natural skin cream made from six of nature's most powerful moisturizing and healing ingredients
- Hydrates and moisturizes skin from head to toe
- From Japan to Australia to Europe and the US, top celebrities in the film and fashion industries agree that Egyptian Magic is a “must-have” beauty and skin care product
- You use it on face, skin, hair, cuts, burns, bruises, rashes – everywhere!
- Ideal for combination, dry, mature, normal, sensitive and oily skin
- 100% natural ingredient
- Olive Oil
- Bees Wax
- Bee Pollen
- Royal Jelly
- Bee Propolis
No additives, preservatives, fragrances, chemicals nor parabens, not tested on animals.
How to use
Take a moderate amount with your finger. Rub the cream in your palms until it takes the form of oil. Apply gently on the skin.
#1: Amazing moisturizer
- Skin moisturizer.
- Using it twice a day does wonders for creating soft, smooth skin.
#2: Hair Conditioner
- Restores luster to your hair.
- Replenishes hair natural oils, tame frizz and conditions split ends.
#3: Lip Balm
- The natural ingredients will do wonders for your lips and give them new life.
#4: After shave
- Use as an after-shave for a soothing effect.
- Contains no alcohol or chemicals that might cause your skin to dry out.
#5: After Sun Lotion
- Gives a soothing effect and your skin may embrace the natural ingredients.
#6: Vaginal Moisturizer and Lubricant
- Egyptian Magic works well as a natural vaginal moisturizer and lubricant.
#7: Hand and Cuticle cream
- To moisturize and soften rough cuticles.
- Rub cream on your hands and cuticles just before going to sleep to find nourished, soft and revived hands in the morning.
#8: Makeup remover
- Safe all-natural makeup remover.
- Apply on your eyes, and use a cotton ball to gently wipe your eyes clean. Do the same with the rest of your face.
- The natural oils should break down the oils in your makeup.
#9: Eye Cream
- Apply a small quantity around your eyes.
- Moisturizing properties.
#10: Massage Balm
- Melting texture is ideal for massages.
- Warm up the balm between your hands until it transforms into an oil and massage on skin.
- Softens and nourishes your skin.
#11: Tattoo Aftercare
- After getting a tattoo, apply Egyptian Magic to the area to soothe itching and redness.
#12: Diaper Rash
- Safe to use on babies and infants.
- Moisturizing and soothing the baby’s sensitive skin.
#13: Makeup Primer
- Gives a unique glow and prepare skin for makeup.
- Apply the balm on the entire face or to highlight specific features such as cheekbones, eyelids or eyebrows.
- Also been using to set their eyebrows.
#14: Hydrating Face Mask
- If your skin is feeling dry, tight or dul
- Apply a layer on your skin, leave for 30 minutes and remove with a hot cloth.
- Your skin should wake up feeling much more nourished.
#15: Cracked Heels and Elbows
- Egyptian Magic can be applied to any dry area from head to toe! Before going to bed, rub some Egyptian Magic into heels and put on a pair of socks. You’ll wake up in the morning with nourished and restored feet!