Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Water Resistant Sunscreen SPF 100+, 3 fl. oz
Get powerful sun protection without the heavy finish with Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen. This lightweight Broad Spectrum SPF 100 sunscreen lotion with Dry-Touch technology absorbs fast for a clean, ultra-light feel and non-shiny finish. This sunscreen is formulated with Helioplex Technology, which offers superior broad spectrum protection from aging UVA rays and burning UVB rays. Fast-absorbing, lightweight and water-resistant, this non-greasy sunscreen lotion formula is non-comedogenic and PABA-free. Protect yourself as you get your daily dose of sunshine.
- Protect yourself from the sun with Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Water-Resistant Sunscreen Lotion SPF 100+
- Broad spectrum sunscreen lotion goes on easily and absorbs quickly for an invisible, weightless feel
- Sheer sunscreen made with Helioplex, which provides superior sun protection against UVA/UVB rays
- Dry-Touch technology absorbs fast for an ultra-light, non-shiny finish
- Dermatologist tested sunscreen formula is non-comedogenic, so it won't clog pores
- Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen is water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
- Fast-absorbing lotion formula is non-greasy and PABA-free
- Superior sun protection in an ultra-light formula from #1 dermatologist-recommended sun care brand
Inactive Ingredients: Water, styrene/acrylates copolymer, silica, beeswax, cyclopentasiloxane, ethylhexylglycerin, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, acrylates/dimethicone copolymer, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, fragrance, chlorphenesin, triethanolamine, diethylhexyl 2,6-naphthalate, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, disodium EDTA, BHT, methylisothiazolinone
Active Ingredients: Avobenzone 3% Homosalate 15% Octisalate 5% Octocrylene 10% Oxybenzone 6% Purpose: Sunscreen Inactive Ingredients: Water, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Silica, Beeswax, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Fragrance, Chlorphenesin, Triethanolamine, Diethylhexyl 2,6-Naphthalate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Disodium EDTA, BHT, Methylisothiazolinone.
Active Ingredients: Oxybenzone Octisalate Avobenzone Homosalate Octocrylene
Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure Reapply: After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating Immediately after towel drying At least every two hours Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor Other information Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun May stain some fabrics