Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Non-Greasy Sunscreen Stick, SPF 70, 1.5 oz
- Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Non-Greasy Sunscreen Stick with SPF 70 for lightweight sun protection
- Sunscreen stick provides broad-spectrum protection from damaging UVA and UVB rays
- This lightweight sunscreen glides on easily with a fast-absorbing formula and non-greasy finish
- Formulated with Helioplex, this sunscreen provides superior sun protection for face & body
- Use when outside at the pool or the beach for water-resistant sun protection for up to 80 minutes
- Both PABA-free and non-comedogenic, this lightweight sunscreen will not clog pores
- Get superior protection for both your body and face in a convenient sunscreen stick
- From the #1 dermatologist-recommended sun care brand, also available as both a spray and lotion.
Stop Use Indications: For external use only.Do not use on damaged or broken skin.When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Skin Care Concern: Sun Protection
Inactive Ingredients: Adipic Acid/Diglycol Crosspolymer, Beeswax, BHT, c12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Diethylhexyl 2.6-Naphthalate, Fragrance, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Neopentyl Glycol Disostearate, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Ozokerite, Paraffin, Polyethylene, Silica.
Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Avobenzone (3%), Homosalate (15%), Octisalate (5%), Octocrylene (10%), Oxybenzone (3%) Purpose: Sunscreen Inactive Ingredients Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Polyethylene, Silica, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Ozokerite, Paraffin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Beeswax, Adipic Acid/Diglycol Crosspolymer, Neopentyl Glycol Diisostearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance, Diethylhexyl 2,6-Naphthalate, BHT
Active Ingredients: Oxybenzone 3% Avobenzone 3% Octisalate 5% Octocrylene 10% Homosalate 15%
Apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure. Ensure complete coverage to the area above the lip, nose, and tops of ears. Reapply: After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating immediately after towel drying At least every 2 hours. Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor. After use, twist stick down prior to capping to ensure complete closure.