PanOxyl® Acne Creamy Wash Benzoyl Peroxide 4% Daily Control 6oz | 170g
Gentle enough for everyday use and strong enough to combat the peskiest pimples, PanOxyl’s Acne Creamy Wash contains 4% benzoyl peroxide to clear acne at lightning speed! Recommended by dermatologists, this daily control wash cleans and unclogs pores to clear existing breakouts. It can also help to prevent new blemishes from forming when used as part of a daily acne treatment routine.
The creamy formula is balanced with emollients for a more gentle & hydrating daily cleanse.
- Dermatologist Recommended – Contains benzoyl peroxide, the #1 recommended acne fighting ingredient
- Daily Cleanser – Gentle enough for everyday use
- Breaks the Acne Cycle – Cleans and unclogs pores to clear, treat and prevent acne
- Anti-Bacterial – Kills acne-causing bacteria
- pH Balanced – Contains 3 humectants and 4 emollients to combat dryness
Inactive Ingredients: carbomer homopolymer type C, carbomer interpolymer type A, decyl glucoside, dimethicone, dioctyl sodium sulfosuccinate, glycerin, palmitic acid, polyacrylate crosspolymer-6, polyoxyl 40 stearate, propanediol, purified water, silica, sodium chloride, sodium citrate, sodium hydroxide, sodium laurylglucosides hydroxypropylsulfonate, sorbitan stearate, sorbitol, stearic acid, t-butyl alcohol, xanthan gum
Active Ingredients: Benzoyl Peroxide – 4% Warning Text: For external use only. Do not use if you: have very sensitive skin, are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide. When using this product: skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time. Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen. Avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth. Avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product. Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration. Stop use and ask a doctor if: irritation becomes severe If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- For the treatment of acne
- Wet area to be cleansed
- Apply acne wash and gently massage area for 1-2 minutes
- Rinse thoroughly and pat dry
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with 1 application daily, then gradually increase to 2 or 3 times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
- If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.