PanOxyl 2% Clarifying Exfoliant
Clear acne and unclog pores with PanOxyl Clarifying Exfoliant with 2% Salicylic Acid. Skin can become dry and lackluster when dead skin cells build up on the surface. Salicylic Acid, a Beta Hydroxy Acid (BHA), helps to dissolve dead skin and minimize the production of certain skin oils.
- Dermatologist recommended brand – From the makers of the dermatologist-recommended PanOxyl Acne Wash
- Clears and helps prevent acne for smoother, breakout-free skin
- Gentle Alcohol-free formula that is pH-balanced can be used daily to treat acne-prone skin
- Blue Algae and Antioxidants help calm irritation and redness
- Super lightweight leave-on formula absorbs easily
- Unclogs and minimizes the appearance of pores, giving you clearer, brighter-looking skin
- Salicylic Acid
- Blue Algae
- Artificial Colors
How to Use
Shake well before using. Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product. Using a cotton pad, cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily. Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
Precautions: For external use only. When using this product skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time. If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before us. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Salicylic Acid 2%, betaine, Butylene Glycol, Chamomila Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Glycerin, Hydroxyacetophenone, Pentylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Propanediol, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Citrate Dihydrate, Sorbic Acid, Spirulina, Platensis (Blue Algae) Extract.