The Inkey List Caffeine Serum
Helps reduce under eye puffiness and dark circles
Caffeine, a natural antioxidant derived from coffee, acts as a diuretic and can help to relieve water retention, a major cause of puffiness under the eyes. The added Matrixyl 3000™ peptide can help reduce the appearance of fine lines and the smooth texture provides a perfect canvas for make-up.
When to apply
- Tired eyes
- Dark circles
HOW TO USE
- Can be used in your AM & PM skincare routine
- After cleansing and hydrating with Hyaluronic Acid Serum, pat a small amount of Caffeine Eye Cream around the contour of the eye using your ring finger
- Follow with your preferred moisturizer.
- For an extra soothing effect, store Caffeine Eye Cream in the fridge for 30 minutes before use.
- Caffeine: Helps reduce puffiness
- Matrixyl 3000™: Helps boost collagen production
- Albizia Julibrissin Bark Extract; Helps reduce the signs of under eye skin fatigue
Water (Aqua / Eau), Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Propanediol, Polyglyceryl-6 Distearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Behenate, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Jojoba Esters, Albizia Julibrissin Bark Extract, Squalane, Caffeine, Polyglyceryl-3 Beeswax, Phospholipids, Ethylhexylglycerin, Xanthan Gum, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Phytate, Glycolipids, Sorbitan Isostearate, Butylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Tocopherol, Carbomer, Darutoside, Sodium Lactate, Polysorbate 20, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1.