The Inkey List Mandelic Acid treatment 15ml
A gentle, yet powerful treatment that helps to significantly reduce hyperpigmentation and fade marks caused by blemishes or breakouts.
Its lightweight formula contains 10% Mandelic Acid (an AHA) and 0.1% Retinol. This unique ingredient pairing works together, with Glycerin, to target discoloration and dark spots by subtly exfoliating, encouraging natural cell turnover, whilst hydrating the skin.
When to apply
- Sensitive skin
- Acne scars
HOW TO USE
- For use in your PM skincare routine.
- After cleansing and hydrating with Hyaluronic Acid, gently pat a thin layer of Mandelic Acid Treatment into affected areas.
- Follow with preferred serums and moisturizer.
- We advise always using SPF in the morning as Mandelic Acid Treatment can increase sun sensitivity.
- 10% Mandelic Acid: an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) derived from bitter almonds with a large molecule size making it suitable for sensitive skin with proven melanin inhibiting benefits to help reduce dark spots, hyperpigmentation & post acne marks.
- 0.1% Retinol: helps to increase natural cell turnover to fade dark spots, hyperpigmentation and discoloration
- Glycerin: deeply hydrates skin and draws in moisture
Aqua (Water/Eau), Propanediol, Mandelic Acid, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate, Candelilla/Jojoba/Rice Bran Polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Benzyl Alcohol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Copernicia Cerifera Cera, Retinol, Polysorbate 20, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dehydroacetic Acid, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, 1, 2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum, Ethyl Ferulate, Humulus Lupulus Extract.