The Inkey List Peptide Volumizing hair treatment 50ml
Peptides are chains of amino acids that support proteins naturally found in hair.
Limp and thin hair is an incredibly common hair concern across all hair types and lack of volume can be caused by several factors, including diet, product build up, hormones, genetics or stress.
When to apply
- Post wash
- All hair types
- Colored hair
- Fine hair
- Limp hair
- Flat looking hair
HOW TO USE
- Use as a post wash treatment
- Shake well before use Pour Peptide Volumizing Hair Treatment into the palm of your hand, massage hands together and work through wet or dry hair
- Apply enough to thinly coat all of your hair.
- Leave on & style as usual.
- Use 1-2 times a week.
- 2% KERANUTRI™***: helps to increase hair’s thickness and volume
- 2% ACB PISUM SATIVUM PEPTIDE: helps to increase hair volume
- 1% BETAINE: helps to condition hair, leaving it soft and healthy
***Keranutri™ is a trademark of Azelis and is used with permission
Water (Aqua /Eau), Pisum Sativum (Pea) Peptide, Betaine, Glycerin, Panthenol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Polyquaternium-37, Citronellyl Methylcrotonate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ceratonia Siliqua (Carob) Seed Extract, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Polyquaternium-16, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-7.