The Inkey List Tranexamic Acid Night Treatment 30ml
This overnight gel treatment targets hyperpigmentation, uneven patches and dark spots. It brightens your skin's complexion, as well as aids the reduction of dark spots and uneven skin tone.
Formulated with 2% Tranexamic Acid (a powerful amino acid), 2% Acai Berry extract to promote even skin tone, as well as 2% skin brightening hero Vitamin C, it also boosts overall skin brightness and evens skin tone
How to use
- Can be used in the evening as your last step before sleep
- Follow your usual skincare recipe, but replace your moisturizer step with this targeted night treatment.
- Apply a pea-sized amount to the face and neck. A little goes a long way!
- Once absorbed leave to work overnight and wash off the next morning.
- To help prevent dehydration, use this treatment 2-3 nights a week so you can use a moisturizer with your routine on the other nights.
- 2% Tranexamic acid helps to reduce hyperpigmentation
- 2% Acai berry extract helps to promote even skin tone
- 2% Vitamin c derivative helps to brighten skin tone
Aqua (Water/ Eau), Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Tranexamic Acid, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, 1-Methylhydanto- in-2-Imide, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Cetearyl Olivate, Benzyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Olivate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Lecithin, Squalane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Gluconate, Polysorbate 60, Dehydroacetic Acid, Lactobacillus Ferment, Sorbitan Isostearate.