The Retinol 0.5 Oil [20ml]
ntensive treatment for a youthful and radiant complexion!
Clinical Results in 4 weeks
- 22.02% improvement of wrinkles(forehead)
- 18.40% improvement of wrinkles(nasolabial)
- 17.68% improvement of wrinkles(eye area)
- 16.91% improvement of elasticity (external elasticity)
- 13.43% improvement of elasticity (internal elasticity)
- 13.78% improvement of lifting (mouth corner)
- 13.54% improvement of lifting (chin)
- 4.28% improvement of skin age
Clinical Results in 2 weeks
- 48.87% improvement of pore (volume)
- 45.74% improvement of pore (area)
*Based on clinical trials of 20 subjects.
HOW TO USE
/Start small and slow!/
During evening care, apply 1 to 2 drops to hand and tap with fingertips from inside out, let absorb. Limit initial use to three times per week; gradually increase frequency to every other night, use as tolerated.
* Have an ‘adaption period’ when using retinol
- Frequency : use only 2~3 times a week at night
- How to Use : After cleansing, at the moisturizer step, apply 1-2 drops to areas of concern. e.g. under eyes, mouth, forehead and neck
- Frequency : may apply every other day at night
- How to use : After cleansing, at the moisturizer step, may spread over the entire face.
* The "building tolerance" phase can be shortened or extended depending on individual differences
* Maintain this phase until no discomfort is experienced.
* Gradually increase frequency and areas of application.
Squalane, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Di-C12-13 Alkyl Malate, Retinol(0.5%), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, BHT, Tocotrienols, Tocopherol, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Hydroxymethoxyphenyl Decanone